Friday, April 22, 2005

Thug Life

I'm making a mixed cd of thug music for Jeremy, and I am having a hard time coming up with a title for the cd. Here are a couple of my last cds that I put together to give you an idea for what I am looking for:


- Bouncy Ass Mother Fuckin' Beats Bitch
- Thugish Rubbish
- 40oz of Thug Juice


Here are a couple of ideas that I have been tossing around for the new title:


- Tip the Two Eleven; Respect for the Crunk Ass Thugz in Heaven
- Thugz (crunk dos once mix); that one was Troy's idea


For those of you who may not know what the dos once is, or in english "two eleven", then I suggest you take a walk down the street, preferably MLK or Rainer Ave, and look for empty cans of malt liquor. What you will most likely see is a lot of Steel Reserve: 211. It is the most dangerous of malt liquors because it has one of the highest alcohol concentrations (8.1%) and it is the cheapest brand you can find. I have heard that the taste is not too delectable but I personally find it to be quite exquisite. I highly suggest getting three 22oz cans and drinking them as fast as possible and just see where the night takes you. In the recent past I tried a high dose of the dos once, two 40oz bottles of the 211. Let's just say that by the end of the night I was spraying random people with a stolen fire extinguisher and riding an old-school skate board as fast as I could down a really steep hill and scraping most of my epidermis off.

Good times.

No comments: