Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The New Travel Plans

Jaguarman suggested going to Germany to see Muenster for the science, tradition, and future. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to go there for monetary reasons. I will be sticking to the cheaper eastern countries. So right now the plan is: Land in Paris then take a train to Prague (maybe my brother and I could stop in southern Germany durring that time, possibly in Munich). We will stay in Prague for a while and then go to down to Budapest. From there our plan is to travel down to the southern tip of Croatia to see Dubrovnik. This is where our plan ends, if we have time maybe we will go to Greece. Maybe we will go to Italy (Rome, as per Jaguarman's suggestion). And, finally, back to Paris for our plane ride back to California.

No comments: