Sunday, April 17, 2005

New Digital Camera!

I just got a new Connon A95 digital camera. It has a ton of good features and comes with software that I didn't think at first would be useful but there is a program called PhotoStich that puts multiple pictures together for panoramic shots that I have found to be extremely useful. Here is my first attempt at using the panoramic feature of the camera. This is a picture of Troy standing on the bluff at Discovery Park.

If you want to see the larger version here is the Link.


Here is another panoramic shot from my backyard. I am having trouble making the city look as close as it does in real life. I tried zooming up as much as the camera would but still it doesn't seem right. Any suggestions?

See the larger version here.

5 comments:

MP3 Doctor said...

Blogs are relatively new and entrepreneurs and corporations alike are just now starting to experiment with using them .
Very informative blog site Andrew.

I have a cool digital cameras site. It pretty much covers cool digital cameras related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

DigitalCamera said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my new digital camera related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

Den said...

Hey Andrew, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here by accident while searching for something else, but nice blog..

If you got time , come visit my site, http://www.cool-digital-cameras.com. It pretty much covers cool digital cameras and similar stuff.

DigitalCamera said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my digital camera related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.

MP3 Doctor said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, go see my gifts for him related site.
It isnt anything fancy but you might still find something of interest.