My thought process as I try to prepare for grad school interviews online:
1. "OK, I'll read this article about integral membrane protein crystallization and x-ray structure determination."
2. "I wish I was reading about how close we are to finding alien life on another planet."
3. "Well as it turns out we are very far from finding life on another planet...that's depressing."
4. "Maybe some caffeine will help get me on track. And a little snack."
5. "I'll just watch a little TV while I eat."
6. "Wow, that woman is incredibly hot, I have to see the rest of this show."
7. "I should check out Google images for more pictures of that model."
8. "Maybe I'll spend a little more time surfing the web for 'other' stuff."
9. "It's getting late and I'm getting tired, I should start studying."
10. Loop back to step 1.