Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Welcome Jeremy

I just recently added Jeremy (aka Jerems) as another admin for This Life And Time. Hopefully with his addition and the soon to be addition of Ian we will have more consistent posts, and a larger readership (anything more than one person per month will be an improvement). As always I hope anyone that reads this site will comment on their posts so that we can get good discussions going...plus it makes a writer feel to good to know that they have readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am setting up a page for my one of the products at work so I am wondering since you have been on here for awhile...do you make money by enabling adsense, and if so, can you make a million dollars? And if not, have you figured out how? Maybe that should be the next blog entry.

Andrew said...

Well no... I have not made more than two pennies off of adsense, but if for some reason my blog gets on a more regularly checked blog like BoingBoing.net someday then maybe I will make three pennies. As for a million dollar idea, why would I post it on the internet? Those ideas are specifically for when we go to the bars. Here is one just for shits and giggles: A wave chair, similar to a rocking chair but makes you feel like you are on a slow raft. Well that might just be a thousand dollar idea...I have real ideas though let's get the discussion going (I'll post some real ideas tomorrow on this blog).

Anonymous said...

You are right, don't post them. We need to kickoff our weekly million dollar night club. I am getting my list ready...